Thursday, November 17, 2016

Overseas Ornaments

Updated with a few more..

As many of you have noticed there are a plethora of ornaments Starbucks...Ugh... I cant keep up and I've decided only collect Christmas released versions, as I just cant overwhelm myself with every ornament. One thing I do like to do is collect Starbucks ornaments from other countries if possible. Some I have already included in the appropriate year category. Here are a few more in my collection.

Taiwan 2016






Japan 2016





EUROPE 2016


ASIA 2016( I will upload better pics in Nov ;) )
Asia = Blue Lid, Polar Bear, Penguin and Fox all on one ornament)
Sweater ornament is different than US. Notice white string and Siren logo is raised. 



                                         


No comments:

Post a Comment